Today was the first Sunday where our whole group was split up and sent out to different wards. I was in a small group that was sent to the Mitchum Ward. It was such a good experience. It is a small ward but so full of the spirit. I was assigned to work with the Young Women and I will get to teach them too. I am so excited about it. The crazy part is that it takes and hour and a half to get out there and the same to come back...so we have a long journey but its totally worth it.
Other than that we have just been trying to plan our weekend excursion to somewhere outside of London. If anyone has any fabulous ideas of where to go please let me know. I love reading comments on my blog so if anyone is reading...tell me!
I know I said I would have pictures but I am so tired and I have to get up at 5 to go to Stonehenge tomorrow so...those will be up eventually. I promise (sorry Dad).
Other than that we have just been trying to plan our weekend excursion to somewhere outside of London. If anyone has any fabulous ideas of where to go please let me know. I love reading comments on my blog so if anyone is reading...tell me!
I know I said I would have pictures but I am so tired and I have to get up at 5 to go to Stonehenge tomorrow so...those will be up eventually. I promise (sorry Dad).





2 comments:
I love you sam!
Without pictures there is no proof that you actually did this stuff!
Post a Comment