This morning started out pretty boring...we had our English final which wasn't too bad...just a lot of writing. I am just glad that its over with...only one class to go.
After class, Jordan and I took a bus down to the Tate Modern and spent a little while looking at the interesting art on display there. My favorite was the super sized table and chairs, or maybe the rope just laying on the ground. ahhh...gotta love modern art. We decided that half the experience was just taking the bus down to the museum. I love riding the buses here but they can get confusing, especially when you don't know exactly where you are going haha.
A cupcake I bought at the cutest bakery on the way down to the Tate Modern. It was so yummy and a nice reward for walking all over the city haha.
After dinner a group of us went and saw Peter Pan in the Park. Its a new play in a huge tent in Kensington Gardens. It is seriously indescribable. The movies they show on the tent walls make you feel like you are really there and the special effects were really cool. I felt like a little kid again.
The poster for the play...hopefully I will have real pictures up later.
The whole concept of the play is really hard to explain but this is the tent that it is. Its done in the round so there isn't a bad seat in the whole house and they project a movie up on top so it feels like you are surrounded. So cool!
After class, Jordan and I took a bus down to the Tate Modern and spent a little while looking at the interesting art on display there. My favorite was the super sized table and chairs, or maybe the rope just laying on the ground. ahhh...gotta love modern art. We decided that half the experience was just taking the bus down to the museum. I love riding the buses here but they can get confusing, especially when you don't know exactly where you are going haha.
After dinner a group of us went and saw Peter Pan in the Park. Its a new play in a huge tent in Kensington Gardens. It is seriously indescribable. The movies they show on the tent walls make you feel like you are really there and the special effects were really cool. I felt like a little kid again.
The poster for the play...hopefully I will have real pictures up later.





1 comment:
So fun. I love the temple post--glad you got to go. I love movies in the park and such.
Post a Comment