Last weekend I went down to Vegas to see Matthew get baptized (and because she is practically part of the family, Jess came too). It was fun to see some of my family that I haven't seen in a long time (my mom! and my grandparents) and seeing Drew baptize Matthew was something that I will never forget - and I hope they won't either.
Drew and Matthew before the baptism.
The family...I don't know where I am looking in this one, but it is the only one where everyone else looks decent. Sad.
Matthew and the grandparents.
Matthew with all the aunts and uncles that were in town for the event.
All of the cousins that were there...not a great picture of everyone but with this many kids it turned out alright.
Congratulations Matthew on this big step in your life. Never forget it.
Drew and Matthew before the baptism.Congratulations Matthew on this big step in your life. Never forget it.





1 comment:
I love that Jess is in the cousin picture! Um, someone should have told me that I was having a VERY bad hair day that day...
Post a Comment