...but I just had to share our first day of school picture. I totally felt like I was in elementary school when we took this (and sometimes I wish I was...it was a whole lot easier).
Oh Sami, this beats the socks off my first day of college picture....imagine Khakis--probably pleated--and a tucked in, plaid button down shirt. It's a bit painful. (And this is your junior year and not freshman, but somehow I felt it applied...) I didn't have to even mention the pleated khakis--the "beats the socks off" comment dated me plenty! You are beautiful!
Im a senior at BYU loving every minute of the college life. I am majoring in physiology and developmental biology...hoping to go to PA school in a year.
2 comments:
You had a very good hair day that day. I don't remember your bangs being so piecey...I like it!
Oh Sami, this beats the socks off my first day of college picture....imagine Khakis--probably pleated--and a tucked in, plaid button down shirt. It's a bit painful. (And this is your junior year and not freshman, but somehow I felt it applied...)
I didn't have to even mention the pleated khakis--the "beats the socks off" comment dated me plenty! You are beautiful!
Post a Comment