I love living at Crestwood. I love our apartment. I love all of the people I have met. I love our ward. I also love our pool. It was so nice at the beginning of the school year to sit by the pool and socialize (always with a textbook sitting right next to us...nice and closed haha). Unfortunately, the weather is getting colder and school is getting more involved so I don't have hours a day to spend laying out like I got so used to doing this summer. I have been thinking about this a lot this week as I have been spending my time studying and taking tests (three times in the testing center already...I haven't even been here a month!) so I thought I would share some pictures of how nice life used to be here.
Jess, me, and Cheyenne taking a little study break.
Brittney, Jess, and me cooling off.

Donovan, Michelle, me, Jess, and Blake taking a late night study break in the hot tub.
Donovan, Michelle, me, Jess, and Blake taking a late night study break in the hot tub.





2 comments:
Oh the good ole' days! Enjoy the study breaks and the hot tubbing and the cute bodies! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! And even enjoy the testing center bc some day you will miss it. I can't decide if I miss the testing or the fact that it was just a part of the whole experience (I rarely got good results in that bldg) but it's all such a quick moment in time, and you'll really only remember the good stuff!
hi sam how r u
Post a Comment