Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kickin it in Keystone

Last week we had a three-day weekend so Jess' brother's fiance offered to let us hang out at her condo in Keystone, Colorado. Jess, Torrie, and I, along with Andrew (Jess' brother) and his roommates, Carrie (Andrew's fiance), and her friend Cody all headed to Colorado for some relaxing and some snowboarding. It was so much fun to get away...and the snow was amazing!


On Saturday we spent the day at Keystone resort. This is the before picture.


Since Jess rides regular (left foot forward) and I ride goofy (right foot forward) we looked pretty funny getting on the lift. Mary-Kate and Ashley potential? haha (I don't know who the creeper in the background is but he makes the picture even funnier)


On top of the mountain...it was such a nice day for boarding!


This is the after picture...it was so bad that it had to be turned into black and white to make us look semi-ok. We had a ton of fun though so its totally ok.

2 comments:

Ryan & Jess said...

that whole weekend was SOO much fun. lets go back!!

Abby said...

Aw...that looks so very very very lovely. (I remember when I wasn't too tired and out-of-shape to snowboard!) I laughed at your stalker in that picture too--is he trying to be awkward?