Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pardon the Interruption

I have seriously been struggling with the blogging this summer. This latest break was because I didn't have a computer...but now I'm blogging from a brand new macbook pro and I love it. I sent my old macbook pro back to apple for their recycling program and got a nice little gift card to use on the purchase of this new toy. It was a pretty sweet deal but it left me without a computer for a while.

Then after the new computer situation was taken care of I got caught up in something else. Here is a hint.


Yep...moving.  I really hate moving. I don't know why I decide I need to do it every year. This year was especially difficult because I pretty much did it by myself and even though my new apartment is pretty close to the old one, loading and unloading my car by myself takes a while...especially when I have to do it multiple times. I probably have too much stuff...but I amazed myself with how much I threw out.


The living room of my new place...covered in my stuff. Sadly it got way worse than this. I couldn't even sit on my couches by the end. Luckily my roommates were all gone during my moving in process so I didn't disturb anyone with my mess. 

But it is all put away now. I hung the last things on my walls today and cleaned everything up. I like it...it's small and very much like my old room but it's me (okay maybe a little more three-years-ago-me, but still).

The new room...


     
        


These bins might be my favorite part.  They are super cute and let me store a ton of stuff under my bed without making it a million feet tall and impossible to get onto.

The new kitchen...I imagine we will decorate a little more once everyone gets here but it looks decent right now...


And the living room...without all of my crap piled into it. 

So there it is. I kinda like it and I'm excited about finishing up my BYU experience here.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Rob read your blog and said, "Sam moved AGAIN?" :) The next move will be a lot more exciting!

Oh, when is graduation?