I have been lusting after this green jacket since December and I finally found it on sale last weekend! So of course...I ordered it. I can't wait for it to get here. I love it so so much.
And of course with my new jacket I HAD to get some new pants (I don't know if this jacket would have worked with the brown ones I have) so... I found these on sale that same night, and ordered them too!
I have a feeling this is going to make me board that much better haha ;)
And of course with my new jacket I HAD to get some new pants (I don't know if this jacket would have worked with the brown ones I have) so... I found these on sale that same night, and ordered them too!
I have a feeling this is going to make me board that much better haha ;)





2 comments:
As I am reading your blog, Ryan is dancing to the music.
Cute!
Post a Comment