So just to catch everyone up, my roommates this year are Jessica and Torrie. Jess I have known for a while but we just met Torrie at the beginning of the year...its been great though, we have a ton of fun together. Its really nice because our apartment holds four people and we only have three. These pictures are just the three of us on some random nights (Torrie is the blonde, Jess is the other brunette...I have dark hair but I think you know that).
This one was us killing time before our dollar movie at Shop-Ko (high freaking class).
This week we have been working on our Halloween costumes. We tie-dyed shirts last night for our hippie costumes (our hands are still green - just stick Dani in the shower mom...it will come off) and we are getting the last things for our pirate costumes this week. That's right...two costumes...pretty legit I know haha. But I will definitely put up some pictures of our costumes probably next week when I get my life back from studying.





2 comments:
Look at us both having blogs. I like our pictures, and sadly, those big gulps aren't even as big as ours on the way home from vegas haha. Gotta love DP.
Dang it! I have an adorable picture of you three at the homecoming game that would have fit right in here! I will email it to yo' mama stat.
Welcome to cyberspace--I'm excited to be officially 'in' on the happennings (and you know we all like to re-live the glory days a little through you). Blog on! (Stella says hi, I'm holding her and typing w one hand.)
And by the way, coca cola was my beginner drug, now the DP is my heroin...shameful habit.
Post a Comment